Sorry!We're trying our best to restock the items, Please leave your e-mail and we will inform you via e-mail when the item is in stock..Submitted successfully!Your E-mail is invalid, please enter again!
We are inviting you to join us，and then get our love gift. See details >>
Your reviews has been submitted successfully.Once it has adopted by Tidebuy,you would see it in the item page or your account.
This watch is marvelous. You would never think that for $15.99 you would get such a spectacular piece of equipment. The interface is sharp and responsive, and the Bluetooth connectivity is quick and easy. The watch feels well constructed and very rich on the wrist. Once fastened it is secure and looks like a million bucks. Don't hesitate and buy this now. You can do everything you would do with a $300 comparable unit. I promise it will be the best $16 you have ever spent.
Design level, she is very pretty, nothing to say about it, tries to resemble the Apple Watch. The bracelet looks good in front of the water ect .. I chose the black color that I find very beautiful
The tactile reacts very well, the functions are numerous but they are found in the description of the product. Otherwise, the watch holds well on the wrist. It's perfect.
For the price of the watch, it is not asked to exceed an Apple Watch, that is why I put 5 stars. A connected watch remains a gadget, but it could be more expensive to buy. It fulfills its role well for only $ 16, and allows good functionality. I find this really nice, that's why I recommend this watch for its small price!
Very happy with the smartwatch,I ordered the black one and I absolutely LOVE it!!! It's fantastic for phone calls and music.The Smartwatch everything I need it for. The speaker is pretty loud and everyone can hear me very clearly during phonecalls. Definitely going to be telling friends and family.
I love it when i purchased it I was skeptical i figured for the price if it tells time it is worth it, so i ordered it. Since then i have purchased a second watch as a gift and 4 of my friends saw it and ordered some for themselves you wont be sorry
This watch is great to have instead of an expensive one that does less. I do wish it had a heart monitor but for the price it does more than I would hope. The battery does good unless you are doing a lot of stufff then seems to drain but phones do that to so it's to be expected. I would definately buy again and recommend to a friend.
The manual is easy to read and does explain how to setup and basic features of this GT08 smart watch.
I started with pairing the device with my Nexus 5 by opening Nexus 5 BT menu and connecting to the GT08 in the list. I think it's because this GT08 is default to be visible to be discovered in BT if no paired device so it shows in the BT list without I had to do anything. After paired, I scanned the QR code available on GT08 smartwatch. QR code took me to a website to download needed app - BT notification and Fundo Companion. Fundo Companion is used to setup and display information regarding GT08 smartwatch and BT notification is to pass notification on phone to smartwatch. On the hardware side, I followed the manual and opened up the back plate to insert SIM card (not included), and memory card (included in package). SIM card is required for using GT08 in standalone mode and memory card is needed for multimedia features (music, camera, photos...etc). Please see my video for a walk-through.
- The watch band is comfortable and features a clip-on design. It's pretty easy to put on/take off.
- Camera resolution is up to 320x240 in this GT08. This is much higher than my other entry-level smart watches. The pictures taken aren't great but it's acceptable for such a small device.
- The bult-in MTK6261A CPU is pretty capable of handing the tasks on GT08. The GUI is pretty smooth. I only feel there is a short pause when loading up large apps.
- The GUI is straight-forward with on screen prompt everywhere. Paired with the only button on the watch - digital crown to go back to HOME page anytime. There are several built-in app available for daily tasks, such as calendar, camera, notification...etc
- Phone notification support. This is a great feature and enabled by installing BT notification app on the paired phone. It displays every notification from phone onto watch so I don't have to take my phones out just to check notifications every time. Note that notifications are view-able only and we can't reply from GT08.
- Built-in speaker and microphone for voice communication. The speaker is loud enough to play music for a small room size.
waterproof. I always remove the watch before taking a shower or getting into water.
Item does everything on my G3 as expected. Haven't got the remote camera working but its not really needed, I will just take pics from my phone. It was easy to sync once I downloaded the software and its way more stylish than I thought I was expecting cheap but it was fine. Overall a pretty cool toy for the price can't beat it.
This smart watch has all the bells and whistles. It has three levels of apps from fitness, phone, and social media. The watch is very classy looking with great style and can be worn with casual or dressy wear. The watch has a large, colorful screen and a wristband designed to fit any sized arm. This is a great piece to complement an android phone.